Some areas saw a slight dip in average sales prices in June, but not much and overall, values are well above where they were in June 2017. Values remain highest and homes are selling fastest in Bellingham; Sudden Valley remains the best deal for Buyers due to lower price per square foot.
June average sales prices and their change over the previous year were as follows:
- Sudden Valley: $335,000 (up 4.4%)
- Bellingham: $462,000 (up 12.9%)
- Lynden: $397,000 (up 12.5%)
- Ferndale: $365,000 (up 17.4%)
The average number of days on market decreased in all areas except Lynden and the number of homes sold in June stayed the same or saw in increase over May sales in all areas.
- Market Report for Whatcom County Real Estate, June 2018
- Market Report for Bellingham, WA Real Estate, June 2018
- Market Report for Sudden Valley (Bellingham, WA) Real Estate, June 2018
- Market Report for Ferndale, WA Real Estate, June 2018
- Market Report for Lynden, WA Real Estate, June 2018