In July, average home sale prices were up county-wide and up 12% from the same month last year. Average home sales prices stayed about the same in Bellingham, increased in Lyden and took a huge jump in Ferndale; Sudden Valley saw a slight decrease. All average home sales prices are up from the same time last year, ranging from 10 - 21% increases.
The number of new listings were the same or fewer in all areas, typical for the season. Still a good time to list as there's less competition! The number of days on market has stayed the same or increased across the county, also typical of the season.
- Market Report for Whatcom County Real Estate, July 2017
- Market Report for Bellingham, WA Real Estate, July 2017
- Market Report for Sudden Valley (Bellingham, WA) Real Estate, July 2017
- Market Report for Ferndale, WA Real Estate, July 2017
- Market Report for Lynden, WA Real Estate, July 2017